Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Payback Punk Uploaded!

• Please log in to reply
868 replies to this topic

#1 Miztah Raza

Miztah Raza

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.

• 2,121 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

Posted Image

Credit to Marclar316

Just click and hold on the picture of the mod you want and drag it into the address bar of your web browser OR right click the picture and click "Open link in new tab", and you will be taken to my website or a single post in this thread, where you can see more pictures, and get the download ;)
Please note, that you WILL have to update the arc files and edit the misc.pac for the following mods:
  • Chris Jericho's mods
  • The Rock's legacy pack
  • Hunico
Other than the above, just follow the directions below ;)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Shawn Michaels: Red-White, Early 90s
Shawn Michaels: First WWF Title win, WrestleMania 12
Shawn Michaels: Red DX, WrestleMania 14
Shawn Michaels: In your House: D-Generation X
Shawn Michaels: Red/Black Pattern
Billy Gunn: 4 Attires pack

How to use these mods:
Spoiler

Editing the misc.pac:
Spoiler

Huge thanks to BrienJ for letting me beta test his Pac archiver(If you want me to give it to you, go fk yourself).
Thanks for reading and please tell me how they are even if you aren't going to/can't download them! I'd love to know how people think I'm doing. Feel free to request any as these were the only mods I had in my mind and need to do more.
Cheers :)

Edited by Miztah Raza™, 02 July 2013 - 01:51 PM.

#2 Chris2000

Chris2000

Jobber

• Pip
  • 506 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

Now that WWE'14 isn't anywhere near and I've already completed attitude era mode, it's time to move onto some mods ;) I hope you guys like them and tell me how I'm doing! I hope to do lots of mods this year, starting with 3 that I've already done(2 of which will be previewed right now).

Brock Lesnar:

Spoiler

John Cena:
Spoiler

CM Punk:
Spoiler

Triple H SummerSlam'98
Spoiler

How to use these mods:
Spoiler

Thanks for reading and please tell me how they are even if you aren't/can't download them! I'd love to know how people think I'm doing. Feel free to request any as these were the only mods I had in my mind and need to do more.
Cheers :)

-Billy gunn with 4 different attires, coming soon!
-Farooq with NOD attire WIP

It's such a shame you need a jtag modded xbox 360 too use these, the CM Punk t shirt looks very cool!

#3 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 23,598 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

Great work Raza, thanks for posting the guide on how to use them also. :D

#4 Miztah Raza

Miztah Raza

• 2,121 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

Welcome smack ;) I'm working on the billy gunn with 4 attires, and people that are going to use the hack will need to edit the misc.pac with a hex editor to get all 4 attires to show up!
Do you have a JTAG?

#5 Chris2000

Chris2000

Jobber

• Pip
  • 506 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

Welcome smack ;) I'm working on the billy gunn with 4 attires, and people that are going to use the hack will need to edit the misc.pac with a hex editor to get all 4 attires to show up!
Do you have a JTAG?

Sadly I dont :( cos I heard lot stories about ppl getting banned on xbox live for having one :(

#6 DRAVEN

DRAVEN

It can't rain all the time...

• 1,256 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Game Modding, Ice skating, PC builds.. ext;
  • XBL Gamertag: draven.baron13

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Great work Raza, thanks for posting the guide on how to use them also. :D

How about pinning his guide.. even tho I use a different method lol its still good for newbies

#7 Miztah Raza

Miztah Raza

• 2,121 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

What method do you use, DRAVEN? I'm curious since this is the only way I've heard of ;)
Cheers!
EDIT: Also yea it'd great to pin the guide since Brien's board is down and other than XENTAX and a few others I haven't really seen any wrestling game modding going on ;)

Edited by Miztah Raza, 12 November 2012 - 05:31 PM.

#8 _HiBye_

_HiBye_

Mid Carder

• PipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

damm , great job... why ps3 dont have this kind of things?

#9 Status™

Status™

• 1,511 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

Tremendous work!

#10 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 23,598 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Do you have a JTAG?

Nope, I usually play online so I've never looked into getting it jtagged. I might look into buying a separate 360 for modding in the future tho.

#11 TheYoungLiar

TheYoungLiar

Jobber

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

I still don't understand exactly how to use these, even with the guide. Am i supposed to use a save file from the game or do something else?

I'm pretty dumb when it comes to this sort of stuff =[

#12 Chris2000

Chris2000

Jobber

• Pip
  • 506 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

Nope, I usually play online so I've never looked into getting it jtagged. I might look into buying a separate 360 for modding in the future tho.

I'm the same man

#13 Codes.

Codes.

Fide et fortitudine

• 2,553 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, Computer Graphics, Website Coding, YouTube, Video Games and Weightlifting.
  • XBL Gamertag: CuzIamAwesome

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:42 AM

Same. The problem just seems to be finding a JTAG xbox or finding someone to JTAG your xbox.

#14 DRAVEN

DRAVEN

It can't rain all the time...

• 1,256 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Game Modding, Ice skating, PC builds.. ext;
  • XBL Gamertag: draven.baron13

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

Only ppl with jtag or rgh can use this
So you have to be able to play extracted games
Hdd

If your in the uk and after a jtag or now a days more likely a rgh then go to this site: http://tecwizard.co.uk/
He's a good bloke and I've seen his work
Plus he's a mod for xecuter who make most of the hardware and software to mod consoles

I edit the files manually so I know what data is added to the game with no excess data that can happen with other methods..
It don't make a lot of difference really but I stick to how we started. Lol

#15 LupinThe13th

LupinThe13th

Jobber

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Very nice. I'd like to see you give these a try.

X-Pac
- Add bandana (I would use the texture from Chuck Palumbo's model. I think he was in Smackdown vs Raw 2009)

Alternate attires:(There are textures of this attire in SmackDown!: Shut Your Mouth)
Posted Image

Triple H

- Debut mod
Posted Image

Billy Gunn
Posted Image

#16 Miztah Raza

Miztah Raza

• 2,121 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

Don't know what's goin' on with the HHH debut mod, if you can get me better pics, that'd be great.
As for X-PAC, if he's got textures then yea, I could do him :)

#17 Chris2000

Chris2000

Jobber

• Pip
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Only ppl with jtag or rgh can use this
So you have to be able to play extracted games
Hdd

If your in the uk and after a jtag or now a days more likely a rgh then go to this site: http://tecwizard.co.uk/
He's a good bloke and I've seen his work
Plus he's a mod for xecuter who make most of the hardware and software to mod consoles

I edit the files manually so I know what data is added to the game with no excess data that can happen with other methods..
It don't make a lot of difference really but I stick to how we started. Lol

Thanks for the links again man!

#18 coldpyro

coldpyro

Jobber

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

Wow this is pretty cool I remember the old XHP site but never got around to messing with any of this but with wwe 13 I think I want to try my hand at this how do I go about making textures and placing them on in game superstars.
Would be cool to have a Brock with his HCTP attire, Stone Cold with shorts and vest and both knee braces, a dx hbk attire, Kanes other attires mainly his sleeveless one. But yea if anyone could help me out Id appreciate it

#19 Aussie-Kat

Aussie-Kat

Jobber

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

So has there been any progress as far as importing custom textures to the game? I know a lot of people have been hoping to make their own properly customized CAWs. I saw a Batista on CC who has a hacked facial texture but no matter how hard I search there is no talk of any method outside of having a JTAG.

#20 Miztah Raza

Miztah Raza

• 2,121 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

Because there isn't any way, period. No need to go to other boards to get the same answer mate ;)
Cheers