K.G

i just need to know. is there any possible way to import textures in wwe 13 with out having a modded(jtag ect.) xbox 360?

if there isnt ive been waisting last 2 week searching for one -_-

Edited by Tweeksmith

When is it released?

the 17 november but I bought the 18 november and am very satisfied

snapshot44.jpgSupport All Wrestler from Roster & DLC & NPC & All CAW

Attribute Support (max255)

Name (more space)Max Length 30

Entrance Name (more space)Max Length 40

Abbreviated Name (more space)Max Length 20

Weighter Class + (hidden Ultra Class)

Height (not supported for CAW)

Hit Point Ratios

7 Abbilitys support

Universe Brand

Exhibition Brand

Male/Female switch support. man vs woman

Rivals support

Allies support

*Brand Modifier

More Name space

Create 2 Extra Brands

Lock custom Brand and 2 Extra Brands

Unlock/Lock

All unlocks (Superstars,Arenas,Championships,Attires,Bonus Matches,Extra)

All NPC

CAW Injector

Backup Support

and Update Support :)2

the 17 november but I bought the 18 november and am very satisfied

snapshot44.jpgSupport All Wrestler from Roster & DLC & NPC & All CAW

Attribute Support (max255)

Name (more space)Max Length 30

Entrance Name (more space)Max Length 40

Abbreviated Name (more space)Max Length 20

Weighter Class + (hidden Ultra Class)

Height (not supported for CAW)

Hit Point Ratios

7 Abbilitys support

Universe Brand

Exhibition Brand

Male/Female switch support. man vs woman

Rivals support

Allies support

*Brand Modifier

More Name space

Create 2 Extra Brands

Lock custom Brand and 2 Extra Brands

Unlock/Lock

All unlocks (Superstars,Arenas,Championships,Attires,Bonus Matches,Extra)

All NPC

CAW Injector

Backup Support

and Update Support :)2

Looks good to me, whats the download link you used? You paid the guy via paypal right?

I'd love to see a screenshot of what it can do or short video just be sure I still havent seen any male v female match screenshots which is slightly concerning.... not saying it doesnt work just hopeful

Edited by Chris2000

There is no free version with less features like he did last year?

LazyRainbow's is free but you said his didnt work , this one I believe you have to pay for. Let's get our wallets out ppl

I rehashed & it says corrupted. Did you use modio?

Hm i'll guess you did everything correct!

There is a issue with unlocking the NPC.

LazyRainbow is working on this, posted already he fixed the problem but he also working on a CAW Injector/Editor!

So far i would wait for this release or go with the nice tool from my fellow countryman PUR3 RAF3X!

Speaking of this CAW Injector/Editor...

A really good thing is that a CAW Creator Legend like BHANGRA is asking already LazyRainbow if he includes a feature to import textures! If i remember right, BHANGRA is a retail user like some other people here. So let's hope LazyRainbow is coming around with a CAW Injector/Editor that includes imoprt textures!

Hm i'll guess you did everything correct!

There is a issue with unlocking the NPC.

LazyRainbow is working on this, posted already he fixed the problem but he also working on a CAW Injector/Editor!

So far i would wait for this release or go with the nice tool from my fellow countryman PUR3 RAF3X!

Speaking of this CAW Injector/Editor...

A really good thing is that a CAW Creator Legend like BHANGRA is asking already LazyRainbow if he includes a feature to import textures! If i remember right, BHANGRA is a retail user like some other people here. So let's hope LazyRainbow is coming around with a CAW Injector/Editor that includes imoprt textures!

What would this CAW injector be able to do?

First Hello to all from XHP !!!

After I reade all the post here nice to see you guys found my Tool ;)

Yes many talk again about own Tool and try create this right without bugs :)

CAW Injector you guys found to inside my Tool. About NPC its allways the same crap I give the support but I never use this Wrestler. CAW FTW :)

Current you guys found only 2 Tools this have many support. Im not here make any Promotion for my Tool or

talk bad about K.G. And I hate when another talk bad about Brienj he is the Best and we see what you guys have without PT etc Hacks from Brien lol.

Yes sure you allways wait for free version this is nothing new for me lol. I wish you good luck found a good free Tool.

I say this last WWE part but this is really my last work for any WWE Mod Tool or hacks this Game sucks more and more.

Brien doing this right and create nothing for WWE13.

Yes sure you allways wait for free version this is nothing new for me lol. I wish you good luck found a good free Tool.

I say this last WWE part but this is really my last work for any WWE Mod Tool or hacks this Game sucks more and more.

Brien doing this right and create nothing for WWE13.

Any chance of some screenshots of your tool in action before ppl pay for it?

Yes sure but I hope nobody here kick me for this share :)

The Tool + Mod results Capture. When I have more time then i create this better but you guys see all what you need :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tpj4_xgNoQ&list=FLLKFttvt6hFVSvB44OJJskg&index=2&feature=plcp

Looks legit but can we see a video of eve v del rio haha? the actual match?

Also what does CAW Injector do man?

Plus the mediafire link is dead you got a new link?

Edited by Chris2000

First Hello to all from XHP !!!

After I reade all the post here nice to see you guys found my Tool ;)

Yes many talk again about own Tool and try create this right without bugs :)

CAW Injector you guys found to inside my Tool. About NPC its allways the same crap I give the support but I never use this Wrestler. CAW FTW :)

Current you guys found only 2 Tools this have many support. Im not here make any Promotion for my Tool or

talk bad about K.G. And I hate when another talk bad about Brienj he is the Best and we see what you guys have without PT etc Hacks from Brien lol.

Nice to see you here mate ;)

well said.. ;)

Yes sure but I hope nobody here kick me for this share :)

The Tool + Mod results Capture. When I have more time then i create this better but you guys see all what you need :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tpj4_xgNoQ&list=FLLKFttvt6hFVSvB44OJJskg&index=2&feature=plcp

nope your safe here mate..

no booting.. lol

Thanks DRAVEN. You are Mod here this is really greate. You are allways good guy the same for brienj and when you need the Tool then pm me and I give you this for free.

Thanks for new link, hope buy this soon. Is it possible you could make any other cool new hacks or editors or addons for WWE 13 for retail 360's?

• 4 months later...

Thanks DRAVEN. You are Mod here this is really greate. You are allways good guy the same for brienj and when you need the Tool then pm me and I give you this for free.

hey PUR3 haven't really been following this thread much, I do have your editor but I was wondering if you were planning on doing an entrance editor like you did last year (it had hogan's nwo entrance available to unlock from the trio nwo entrance etc) not sure if it's possible this year