Wrestlemania Main Event

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fozy

Fozy

Smacktalker!

• 13,470 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:17 AM

Anyone else see a triple threat/fatal four way happening? Also, was anyone else totally expecting Stone Cold to come out and attack Punk when he was going to go for the GTS on Cena? Where the hell was he? Weird.

#2 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 24,249 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:00 AM

Austin not being there was the biggest surprise of the lot.

I could see a triple threat or fatal 4-way but I'd prefer to see a one on one match between Punk and Rock or even a Rock and Cena rematch.

#3 Sunny

Sunny

ᴱᵀᴴᴬᴺ ˁᴬᴿᵀᴱᴿ ᴿᴼᴮᴮᴱᴰ ᴹᴱ

• 3,239 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:43 AM

Tonight's turn of events was well executed and it really paves the way for Stone Cold vs. CM Punk at WrestleMania really well. This is the start of a new revolution.

#4 Deleted Member

Deleted Member

This member was deleted on request.

• PipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:05 PM

Austin wasn't there on purpose..... He just had Knee surgery and wasn't going to do anything and risk having any type of post surgery set back ...... He even tweeted about it as shown in another thread here as people were pissed and taking it out on him directly and wwe for the fact he wasn't there when it was supposed to be SCSA giving Slater a Stunner in the middle of the ring not Lita doing the fill in and all. and I don't see any triple threat or fatal 4 way at WM.... it will be a straight up fight.....

Edited by Damussman, 27 July 2012 - 07:06 PM.