• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 24,030 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

Posted Image

Angelina Love posted the following on her Twitter account, announcing her release from TNA Wrestling:

"To all my wonderful fans, just want to let you know I have been granted my release from TNA. It was completely amicable parting of ways and I want to thank TNA and all of its employees for the wonderful journey I’ve had there over the years. Now I’m on to the next amazing chapter of my life! If you are looking to book me please contact John at john@spectacularsignings.com Thank you so much!"

Source: Twitter

#2 Sunny Dre Carter III

Sunny Dre Carter III

ᴱᵀᴴᴬᴺ ˁᴬᴿᵀᴱᴿ ᴿᴼᴮᴮᴱᴰ ᴹᴱ

• 2,799 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:58 AM

What's this latest trend of women leaving wrestling?

#3 Deleted Member

Deleted Member

This member was deleted on request.

• PipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:50 AM

Well I can't speak for the trend but I can say that in Shantelle Malawski's case she retired to further her education and has inspirations of becoming a fire fighter. Taylor told people via social Media outlets such as her folks on MSN and twitter that she was retiring because of that..... As for Angelina is she hanging it up or just in limbo with the no compete for 90 days or whatever it is before she shows up in say WWE or somewhere else like ROH for instance .... Angelina probably wanted out of TNA because of the lack of push and having her always jobbing toward the end to folks.

#4 Kelly Kelly

Kelly Kelly

Jobber

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:37 AM

Wow no more Angelina Love on TNA maybe she'll be on another wrestling show

#5 Deleted Member

Deleted Member

This member was deleted on request.

• PipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:11 AM

my thoughts are she'll most likely go to an independent promotion as she has been from time to time going the occasional appearance here for this match that match so maybe she'll join one of them on a regular basis like what Roxy did and all.