Thedeadmanrising

Wow I love smacktalks's idea of making Caw vs DLC;there's people out their who think some of the characters in wwe'12 look weird for example people say booker t looks like, a horse, jar-jar,sea-horse,and aquatic animals.and his skin to me is way too light,randy orton is darker than him in the game.i will love

another Caw vs Original or Caw vs DLC,because the caw most of the time is better than the orignal.

vs

Thanks man :)

I recorded another CAW vs DLC awhile ago with The Rock but never got round to uploading it. I'll try and put one up for Booker as well, as he's the one model on the roster that the majority of people complain about.

Thanks man :)

I recorded another CAW vs DLC awhile ago with The Rock but never got round to uploading it. I'll try and put one up for Booker as well, as he's the one model on the roster that the majority of people complain about.

your welcome bro,can you throw in some commentary aswell.because I like the introducers voice when he says "Caw vs DLC !"

And you also should make a topic so the fans will put who they want to see on the show

• 1 month later...

Just find CAW better than DLC. One thing is that you pay for DLC's. Second people sometimes make CAW for current wrestlers because the THQ are bad. Main reason why people texture hack.