• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 24,283 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:25 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY

This kinda reminds me more of Terminator than COD, not sure if I like them basing it in the future. :2

#2 ALL STAR

ALL STAR

Main Eventer

• 4,593 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

I'm interested, at least it's something different. The multiplayer should be interesting considering the new possibilities the future setting poses such as killstreaks etc. Whatever the case I'll most likely end up buying it.

#3 Fozy

Fozy

Smacktalker!

• 13,533 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

You know it's going to play almost exactly the same? COD is boring man. Black Ops had a pretty cool story, but other than that... It's exactly the same.

I want more FPS games like BFBC2.

#4 jitz

jitz

Loyal Member

• 8,368 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

I'm as anti COD as anybody, but the premise of setting it during the Cold War, and then also in a future Second Cold War (although some would argue there has already been two Cold Wars and a mythical future one would be a third) is actually kinda interesting.

Although sending a Black Ops team into military action against the Soviets, automatically makes it not a Cold War. So I'm confused as to what they're doing. They're a lot of hype about not coasting on the graphics side of things and giving it all a much needed revamp, so hopefully it won't look like a 60fps launch title like the rest of the series. Treyarch are better storytellers than Infinity Ward, so the single player should be worth playing atleast.

#5 ALL STAR

ALL STAR

Main Eventer

• 4,593 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:42 AM

I didn't take long but Black Ops II is already starting to break pre order records at amazon. Not suprising really considering everything that has been said about the game so far sounds awesome and a move in the right direction.

#6 Fozy

Fozy

Smacktalker!

• 13,533 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:12 AM

Yeah, sure the story seems like it will be cool. Cool for Call of Duty. It's not going to compare story-wise with games that will come out around it.