New Stephanie attire.

luckyboi1988

I've been super busy lately but finally made myself do this lol. As most of you know the diva attires in Smackdown 2 were great but a few were just annoying and lazy.

For instance Stephanie's attire.

For those of you who are diva fans like myself I am sure you understand the frustration of wanting to use a popular diva in a match only to be annoyed by the fact that they are in a skirt or something :closedeyes: Stephanie was in several matches around the time Smackdown 2 was made and she should have been given a wrestling attire.

But ANYWHO, I went ahead and did it myself.

For those who have forgot....here is her original attire in the game.

It's nice if you want to use her as a manager or something but not for a match. I went ahead and gave her the famous "SMH" shirt she always wore in matches....along with the black pants. A pic for those who don't know or remember.

2d8o041.jpg

2irubcy.png

It came out quite nice! it looks kinda stretched in the entrance but during the match it looks AMAZING. What she should have been given originally, instead of the plain top and skirt.

My updated entrace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfQzQIlAdk&list=UU1K4rx3OpgRA0KosyRavXCA&index=2&feature=plcp

I did modify the audio by the way.....so yea lol.

A match clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSWRd2bzaDU&list=UU1K4rx3OpgRA0KosyRavXCA&index=1&feature=plcp

Again...I modified the audio lol.

:)

• 2 weeks later...