#1 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 23,932 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

Posted Image

The news section of the website has now been updated, new features include:

Spoilers On / Off
Users now have the option to switch spoilers off by clicking the link above the featured news article on the news homepage. This will hide any articles tagged as spoilers, including taping results.

Choice Of Skins
Clicking the lightbulb icon above the featured news article on the news homepage will switch between a light and dark skin so users can use the version they prefer.

Improved News Feed
The list of news articles has now been redesigned to include thumbnails of attached images and videos to help you easily identify articles relating to certain superstars.

Load More
Gone are the links to jump to the second page, etc. and in it's place is a new "Load More" option that will jump to the next page of news without the need to refresh the page.

Quiz Section Updated
The Quiz section now allows users to go back and take any previous quizes and have their scores added to their total score on the Quiz Standings. New Quizes are in place and will be posted every Tuesday.

Predictions Section Updated
The Predictions section now allows users to check on the yearly standings or jump to any previous event to check their results.

Your Say Section added
The news homepage now features videos from wrestling fans airing their views on the current goings-on in the world of wrestling with the ability for any user to submit their own videos and have them featured. This helps to open up each users videos to a wider audience allowing them to gain views and subscribers.

WWE '12 Section
The WWE '12 section now features more news, screenshots and video with roster links that allow users to jump straight to screenshots and videos of each Superstar, Diva or Legend. The screenshot section now also allows users to search for certain screenshots such as Create an Arena.

In the coming week's more new sections of the website will be revealed in the run up to the release of WWE '12.

Source: Smacktalks.org

#2 ALL STAR

ALL STAR

Main Eventer

• 4,593 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:04 PM

Just checked this out and I love the new look and functions.

#3 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 23,932 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:06 PM

Cheers, i'm gonna keep building it with the addition of the creations section hopefully in the next few weeks. I've also had a go at the review idea you mentioned. Should be good if I can get it all together.