Photo

WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2011 Leagues Launched!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 24,255 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:24 PM

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

The leagues for WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2011 are now officially open and can be accessed via the league website.

To begin with we are launching with 6 leagues in total, 3 for the PS3 and 3 for Xbox 360. The leagues available at launch are:

World Heavyweight Championship Division - Open to all official superstars with no weight class.
Cruiserweight Championship Division - Open to all official superstars weighing 220 lbs or less.
Create-A-Superstar World Championship Division - Open to CAWs of all ratings.

We will also be adding more leagues in the coming days & weeks such as a Hardcore Championship Division, however we would really like your feedback as to which new leagues and features you would like to see.

For more information on new features that are in the works and to submit your feedback and suggestions click here.

We hope you enjoy this first version of the league software and look forward to any feedback, good or bad.

Regards,
Paul

#2 Fozy

Fozy

Smacktalker!

• 13,470 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

GET ANYONE? no didn't think so.

#3 xIFearlessIxx

xIFearlessIxx

Croft420

• PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

GET ANYONE? no didn't think so.

Sure we did. I'm in this all the way.

I've asked to take on Smacktalks and you Allstar.

#4 The Chosen 1

The Chosen 1

Jobber

• Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:23 PM

It looks good but I wont get the game till xmas :(