177 replies to this topic

#41 jarni (Guest)

jarni (Guest)

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:13 PM

Guys it it possible on the ps2 version

#42 ufc_2209t-98 (Guest)

ufc_2209t-98 (Guest)

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:56 PM

no se how remplazarlos yo los remplazo y me queda los archivos original que pudeo hacer

#43 smackdown_2007 forever (Guest)

smackdown_2007 forever (Guest)

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:58 PM

I replace them is not how I have the replacement and original files I could do need help

#44 SD2 LeGeNd

SD2 LeGeNd

Jobber

• Pip
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:07 PM

uest_Platinum Card_* I dont know as its been along time since I looked at them games as above if its CH1.PAC, CH2.PAC, CH3.PAC then I dont think so..

Hey Draven, it was me, I was in a hurry to post. But I believe that its possible to extract model textures from the game. And the pac files in the game are different. You have C2.PAC DENT.PAC, ED2.PAC,ED1H(Head models) ED1L(Legs), and ED1B(body). I could try to upload the files if anyones interested in checking them out. I'm really interested in actually retexturing the models.

#45 wwevstna_evolution (Guest)

wwevstna_evolution (Guest)

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:30 PM

list of games wwe ps2

#46 psx2snake_solid (Guest)

psx2snake_solid (Guest)

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:56 PM

need list pac of ps2 please

#47 brienj

brienj

Mid Carder

• PipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:49 AM

Just ADDED Jake "The Snake" Roberts to SvR2010. The LOW models are very easy to add, a lot easier than SvR2009, those I have to hack in a new AI file. I think I will be changing gears and adding LOW wrestlers before I do anymore SvR2009 wrestlers. :)

#48 DRAVEN

DRAVEN

It can't rain all the time...

• 1,256 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:04 AM

seen as most of the characters in svr09 are in low cant you just us low
that then only leaves a few wrestlers to convert..

#49 JBP

JBP

Jobber

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:59 AM

Just ADDED Jake "The Snake" Roberts to SvR2010. The LOW models are very easy to add, a lot easier than SvR2009, those I have to hack in a new AI file. I think I will be changing gears and adding LOW wrestlers before I do anymore SvR2009 wrestlers. :)

MAN! I can not wait for the tutorial lol. The first part was very helpful and I appreciate the work you are putting into this.

#50 brienj

brienj

Mid Carder

• PipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:51 PM

seen as most of the characters in svr09 are in low cant you just us low
that then only leaves a few wrestlers to convert..

As a matter of fact, I am doing this now. For example, my hack uses the Ric Flair model from LOW now, the SvR2009 type, not the 'Naitch', which is also going to be added as an extra playable slot. You'll be ablt to play with all the other wrestlers that have old school models, like Undertaker, HBK, and HHH, and they will be extra slots, they won't replace the original from SvR2010.

Won't really need any tutorial when I finish, as long as you have LOW and SvR2009, you'll be able to use my mod, I'll give you ppf patches for all the game files that need it, and then you add the files from the other games that it needs. I will explain how everything works, so if you want to add even more wrestlers, you can. ;)

Edited by brienj, 07 December 2009 - 03:52 PM.

#51 JBP

JBP

Jobber

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:58 PM

Awesome I do have those games! Now you got me all excited because it doesn't sound like it's going to be as hard as I thought it was going to be. I wish you still had 08 and 07 so we could see those work also! It would be amazing to have the roster from 07-2010. If you are considering doing anything with those games I'm sure I might could help you out via pm/email.

Also do you have a rough release date, and once you do release your ppf patches do you think it would be possible for a novice hacker like myself to edit them to add our own characters?

Edited by JBP, 08 December 2009 - 01:36 AM.

#52 brienj

brienj

Mid Carder

• PipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:22 AM

Awesome I do have those games! Now you got me all excited because it doesn't sound like it's going to be as hard as I thought it was going to be. I wish you still had 08 and 07 so we could see those work also! It would be amazing to have the roster from 07-2010. If you are considering doing anything with those games I'm sure I might could help you out via pm/email.

Also do you have a rough release date, and once you do release your ppf patches do you think it would be possible for a novice hacker like myself to edit them to add our own characters?

I am adding all wrestlers from LOW and SvR2009 that aren't in 2010 already. That's the first update. We'll worry about 07 and 08 later, but I have access to all the models I need, my buddy is testing stuff for me as I add them, and he has 07 and 08.

It will be very easy to add any of your own that you want, as long as it is in a correct PAC file, no problem. When I get a few more added, I'll post a video to get you more excited. ;)

#53 JBP

JBP

Jobber

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:28 AM

I'm assuming the characters will be announced as "the superstar" which doesn't matter to me at all as long as they aren't called Festus or Khali or other random superstar names lol. I guess I should have known you had all the models you wanted because I've seen the 08 Flair video. Can't wait for the new video, and the release.

#54 JBP

JBP

Jobber

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:25 AM

Brienj do you know why Benoit and Angle don't work (when you put them over other superstars) and why guys like RVD and Hogan from 07 have graphical errors?

#55 brienj

brienj

Mid Carder

• PipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:26 AM

I'm assuming the characters will be announced as "the superstar" which doesn't matter to me at all as long as they aren't called Festus or Khali or other random superstar names lol. I guess I should have known you had all the models you wanted because I've seen the 08 Flair video. Can't wait for the new video, and the release.

Actually they aren't announced as anything. The announcer will say, "Approaching the ring ..." then silence. If I can figure out how the audio works, I could maybe put the audio from the older games in. But it's better they don't say anything, than to say something wrong. ;)

Brienj do you know why Benoit and Angle don't work (when you put them over other superstars) and why guys like RVD and Hogan from 07 have graphical errors?

There is a file, actually two files, one for HD and one for SD, that determine the filesizes of all the files in the game, and putting those models in the game is screwing that up. After adding the LOW and SvR2009 models, I'll figure out how exactly to add the older ones, but it should be just as simple.

Edited by brienj, 08 December 2009 - 03:30 AM.

#56 JBP

JBP

Jobber

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:32 AM

Awesome. Thanks! I'll pm you something I found about the soundfiles from another forum.

#57 coddeest

coddeest

Jobber

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:32 AM

Nice job brienj !

Looking forward to it, the annoucement audio is probaly somewhere in the sounds.pac or in the .yaf's which you can extract with the yaf extractor (tutorial posted on the first post of this site when you click spoiler)
http://caws/forum/in...the-first-post/

the only problem is the .adx files, i heard what a programm called konvertor that you can convert it (but not tried it out yet), if the sound is not in any .yaf's then they are in a .fsb (tutorial about fsb in the same site) when you extract these you get .wav files (but you need special codecs and so i got the audio again not to work)

but i saw a few topic on aluigi's forum about it but i don't clearly understand what to do so maybe if you want annoucement names you must have a look at aluigi's forum and the tutorials from caws

so maybe in the future we can found this out but that's a later problem, i really liked that we can add superstars any time some :D very nice job!

btw. brienj do you think it will work with stone cold stil in it (i have him as official dlc) and do you think that there is a possibilty to add belts and brands in the future so that we have as example a tna brand with tna belts as extra slots

then we have a whole new game: wwe/ecw vs. tna vs. legends 2010 :D

Edited by coddeest, 08 December 2009 - 10:45 AM.

#58 tekken57

tekken57

Mid Carder

• PipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:21 AM

There is a file, actually two files, one for HD and one for SD, that determine the filesizes of all the files in the game, and putting those models in the game is screwing that up. After adding the LOW and SvR2009 models, I'll figure out how exactly to add the older ones, but it should be just as simple.

Adding models from 08, works perfectly with no problems. some of the 07 models work and others dont. RVd and Hogan work with graphical errors but benoit ,angle and guerrero freeze the game.

#59 DRAVEN

DRAVEN

It can't rain all the time...

• 1,256 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:17 AM

Clear one thing up for me please.. I have a image of svr2010 abgx says its a good image but when I replace the models and reburn it, it dont load or if I check the image in abgx it say's game crc error?

Any help please...

#60 coddeest (Guest)

coddeest (Guest)

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:26 PM

it will be cool if we maybe even get it to work as DLC, the structure looks very easy:

Posted Image

but i think adding files will be difficult.. or repacking from this