CAWSearch Improvements?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 24,256 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:52 PM

Apologies for the lack of updates to CAWSearch this past week, as I've been working on the new Smackdown League which is now setup on it's on domain and has just 1 stumbling block left to overturn.

Anyway, moving on to the point of this post, i'll be updating CAWSearch fully over the weekend and adding lots of new CAWs, Movesets, Finishers, Etc. for all games, but I'd really like to know what improvements you would like to see in the next site update? All of your ideas are welcome and will will be taken into full consideration, so please reply with any ideas you may have for improvements, or even if you want to tell us what you dont like about the CAWSearch website.

I've also enabled Guest posting in this forum only, therefore you wont need to register/login to leave your comments and can remain anonymous should you choose.

Regards,

Paul.

#2 TheLastStunner (Guest)

TheLastStunner (Guest)

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:01 PM

Automatic suggestions would be nice in the search box, so if you type "Stone" it will automatically suggest "Stone Cold Steve Austin", etc.

#3 BigDawg38 (Guest)

BigDawg38 (Guest)

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:05 PM

I would like to see more japanese wrestlers,as well as caws of lucha libre.
Thanks

#4 wrestleingboy6

wrestleingboy6

Jobber

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:24 PM

Automatic suggestions would be nice in the search box, so if you type "Stone" it will automatically suggest "Stone Cold Steve Austin", etc.

well i tryed it it worked thanks for lettin me know that :)

#5 fresh king (Guest)

fresh king (Guest)

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:49 PM

i think more divas would be good

#6 oblivion evil (Guest)

oblivion evil (Guest)

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:55 PM

i think the web site would be better if they added some sort of mark to the caws name to let the person know if they can take it online so people wont waste thier time in trying to make something that wont b avalible online to this would help alot

#7 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 24,256 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:25 PM

Thanks for the suggestions guys, please keep them coming and we'll try to implement as many of them as possible.

So far i've updated the site to automatically suggest names when searching as you can see below and i'm looking to mark caws that are available to use online.

Posted Image

As for more caws, we'll be adding more and more to keep you happy! :D

#8 qX 1CEMAN Xp

qX 1CEMAN Xp

Jobber

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 01:50 PM

what if there was a nice big button that said 'Submit CAWs Here' or something like that. I'm still kind of confused on what to do if I do have a new one.

#9 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 24,256 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:24 PM

I'll be adding a submission section to the website sometime this week, it would have been done earlier but i've been working on the news section over the weekend.

#10 Sammy G

Sammy G

Jobber

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:10 PM

All These suggestions sound good. Could we have a section for helping us make CAWs. Have pictures of everyone so we can use them to help?

And maybe a chatting section. Kinda like MSN, but not that advanced obviously!

Consider it?

#11 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 24,256 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:45 PM

Cheers for the feedback Sammy.

The section for caw creating help/wrestler profiles was the most voted option in our recent survey, so it's one of the things i'm working one.

As for the chat, i'll be adding chat to the forums once the new version of IPB is released, although it may still be a month away for the new version.

#12 mrcreator

mrcreator

Jobber

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:40 AM

i guess a program to put pictures of your CAW from your pc,like the one in facebook,is that possible? :|

#13 Smacktalks

Smacktalks

Smacktalker!

• 24,256 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 06:46 AM

An image uploader? Yeah sure.