New Screens

ALL STAR

I haven't bought SvR this year. Feel no need to. But I won't lie, this game has me excited. But I'm also the same guy who was a fan (or atleast forced myself to be a fan of) the Legends of Wrestling series.

Austin looks good, but Rock looks a bit odd in that picture.

Also, did The Rock ever have that version of the WWE Title?

I thought Austin and Rock only held this one, which is by far the best version imo.

800px-WWF_Championship_1998_-_2002.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not exited for the game to come put, but if u can do waht i was told u weregonna be able to do... whitch is take the wrestlers out of this agme into Svr 09.

That is what i'm waitng for if possoble.. buit if not then i Wont much care about it unless there are differnt kinds of matchs (differnt types of matches ECT..

Ill get it just to get achevenments Lol! liek do with most games.

yeah, you can either import wrestlers from SvR to this or vica versa, not sure which it is. for me its a renter, think im gonna trade in SvR towards gettin a new sexbox controller :S

The screens look good, but I can't help but feeling that THQ is just selling two copies of the one game (just taking all the legends we usually have IN the Smackdown vs. Raw series and putting them in this new title). I've not properly read up on it yet though, are there any features that really set this game apart?