• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phil

• Aero

• d-Block

• bigpoppn

Top Posters In This Topic

When the phrase "You think that's bad, remember the time _____" is used for 12 minutes of a typical 24-25 minute episode, it shows that people who like that format may either have ADD or want to experience watching a TV show through the eyes of someone who has ADD. Is that suitable, CS?

Do you have ADD phil? Because I have ADHD you fucking little cunt. Do you know what its like to lay in bed till 3am every fucking night because your mind is still going 100 miles an hour or that it makes your short term memory complete shit and that I've already lost 5 wallets in the span of 2 years. What about the best one knowing there is something wrong in your head and in order to function properly you need to take a pill everyday for the rest of your life. Next time watch what you fucking say you ignorant little prick.

Edited by CS

I'm agreeing with CS. Both my brothers have ADD and I have a form of it because of my Aspergers. I believe making jokes at/about people with it are incredibly low.

Next time, phil, think about the person your about to make a joke at.

First of all this topic is fucking retarded. Phil, you provided no reasoning for your statement of "Family Guy = Shit" which is something I'd expect from Subrick or Poppn... not you.

Secondly, CS you need to chill the fuck out. Big fucking deal, he said something to slight people with ADHD. I doubt he knew/cared you have ADHD, get over it. And Subrick, no one cares about you or your family... die in a fire.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I'd like to say that Phil is in the minority. Family Guy was canceled yet the replays drew such good ratings they brought it back... I like Family Guy personally, say what you will about their "You think that's bad, remember the time _____" but it's become one of Family Guy's trademarks that a lot of people seem to enjoy.

In short; CS needs to chill, Subrick needs to die in a fire and Family Guy is fucking funny.

Edited by d-Block

...And Subrick, no one cares about you or your family...

lmao, completely out of no where.

But subrick, who are you to tell people what to think of before they post? You don't think at all. Ever.

+ phil is fucking awesome. So what if Family Guy isn't that bad? This is still 1000x more relevant then your shitty ass stock posts brick.

But I do understand where you're coming from phil. The show is talked about by so many dipshits that it gives you the feeling only dipshits watch it.

Try watching an episode without thinking about how stupid the people you know sound when they quote it. It's actually pretty funny shit.

First of all this topic is fucking retarded. Phil, you provided no reasoning for your statement of "Family Guy = Shit" which is something I'd expect from Subrick or Poppn... not you.

Secondly, CS you need to chill the fuck out. Big fucking deal, he said something to slight people with ADHD. I doubt he knew/cared you have ADHD, get over it. And Subrick, no one cares about you or your family... die in a fire.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I'd like to say that Phil is in the minority. Family Guy was canceled yet the replays drew such good ratings they brought it back... I like Family Guy personally, say what you will about their "You think that's bad, remember the time _____" but it's become one of Family Guy's trademarks that a lot of people seem to enjoy.

In short; CS needs to chill, Subrick needs to die in a fire and Family Guy is fucking funny.

So let me get this straight don, you say big deal when someone makes fun of a disorder thats going to effect me for the rest of my life but when somebody makes fun of you for not having any friends its perfectly ok to go and ban them. Well at least its not hard to point out how fucking retarded you are.

I'm sorry that you have family members that are affected by ADD, Subrick. I also feel sorry for you CS. However, you're a Canadian and your country has thee greatest medical insurance in the whole damn world and yet you attack me with such vulgarity. Again, I'm sorry to the both of you and your family members, but it's overreactive people like CS who can't take a joke that helps breed political correctness. PC actually can be a good thing, but only in very light moderation. You remember the European cartoon depicting Muhammad back in 2006? That was just a minor joke and yet those cunt for brains Muslims just had to get their way and have the cartoon censored or else they would most likely bomb more shit. People who embrace PC and use it 100% of the time in their lives make guys like Richard Pryor and George Carlin roll in their graves. Again, PC is NOT a bad thing, but it should only be used in very light moderation. You only live once, so why have it spoiled by a bunch of sensitive pussies that refuse to grow a pair?

But I do understand where you're coming from phil. The show is talked about by so many dipshits that it gives you the feeling only dipshits watch it.

Try watching an episode without thinking about how stupid the people you know sound when they quote it. It's actually pretty funny shit.

I've done that CJ but there are seldom truly funny jokes. Mind you that they are there and I have seen them for myself, but the scale of mindless jokes to actually funny jokes is still ridiculously lopsided.

This started in a Gail Kim topic in the Diva Database (which also explains why I said Gail's a hot piece of ass in this topic's first comment). It started as a result of Family Guy being brought up in the topic.

So let me get this straight don, you say big deal when someone makes fun of a disorder thats going to effect me for the rest of my life but when somebody makes fun of you for not having any friends its perfectly ok to go and ban them. Well at least its not hard to point out how fucking retarded you are.

There are two arguments toyour post...

1) I'm a hypocrite.

2) OMFG ABWUSE FO PWORE!!

Go take some riddelen, smoke a bowl, go buy some pretty panties and accept the fact that you will be a bitch for the rest of your life...

atleast we can all agree that family guy is awesome... or freakin' sweet, if you will

No. My intelligence and hatred of boring people (listen to Seth MacFarlane's voice and you'll see what I mean) forbids me from doing so.