Guide: Using Codes via Emulators

MasterOfTheSwanton

This guide is for those of you that haven't previously ventured into the world of SD!2 Hacking via emulators.

In order to play Smackdown 2: Know Your Role with the codes provided here, you will first need to have the following.

An Emulator

This is the program you will need to run the game, we recommend ePSXe v1.6.0 , which I have attached to this topic.

PeC (Playstation Emulation Cheater)

This is the program that will run the codes in-game.

I have also attached a download of PeC to this topic, however you will have to login to download it.

Smackdown! 2: Know Your Role!

This can be the actual game cd which you can pick up from eBay for around

epsxe160.zip

pecsetup.zip

If you retry now you should be able to download them.

Any guest's that wish to download them will need to register first and then they will be able to.

It sure is, I decided to use my old name for posting the SD2 stuff considering it was the name I used when I was posting codes, etc. back in the day.

• 3 weeks later...

This guide is for those of you that haven't previously ventured into the world of SD!2 Hacking via emulators.

In order to play Smackdown 2: Know Your Role with the codes provided here, you will first need to have the following.

An Emulator

This is the program you will need to run the game, we recommend ePSXe v1.6.0 , which I have attached to this topic.

PeC (Playstation Emulation Cheater)

This is the program that will run the codes in-game.

I have also attached a download of PeC to this topic, however you will have to login to download it.

Smackdown! 2: Know Your Role!

This can be the actual game cd which you can pick up from eBay for around

- Open ePSXe but dont start your game.

- Click on the Config menu.

- Select Video.

- Click Configure.

- Click Config.

- In the Framerate options, tick the box Use FPS Limit and then in the FPS Limit box enter 50.

- Click Ok to save your changes and then retry your game.

If the game still runs too fast, enter a number lower than 50, ie. 45.

If it runs too slow, enter a higher number than 50, ie. 55.

• 1 month later...

You can use the keyboard for the controls or any PC game pad, however I bought one of these so I can play using a Playstation controller.

If you have a look on Amazon there's all different kinds of adapters you can buy that allow you to use N64, SNES, NES, Etc. Controllers.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Ive got some problem here, when I click the config button on the top menu of the ePSXe 1.6.0 emulator, and click the video and then I click the menu where i need to select the Video Plugin, a select menu comes out but theres nothing I can choose. It's just blank...please reply...........