Editing

DRAVEN

I'll try and get a full guide up over the weekend on adding in your own custom music.

do i need to create iso file if so please tel my how

If your burning it to dvd you will, although if you have a ps2hdd you might be able to run the files from that. Don't quote me on that though because I haven't tried it.

Quick request, Nergal would it be possible to add Atrac 3 support to that nifty little YAF Explorer ripper of yours so that I could rip the tracks from the PSP version which are in that format as well as being better in quality then the PS2 version and having 2 extra themes?

Please make (.oma, .omg, .atp .omc .at3 RIFF Wav) ATRAC 3 file extensions ripping possible and this will be the mother of all YAF rippers so far, I only know of one other called PSound but that isn't produced any longer to request support of the format.

Here is the actual file with the themes in if that helps with finding the Atrac compression file entension that is used in the PSP game out of those 5 known versions above, which I found out by Google Searching:

http://massmirror.com/00ede03241ffa7e5d7ddc1e1f4577dcb.html

It's still flash uploading at the moment but when it's finished the massmirror's will be uploaded to there to use for your update project.

Edited by The Evolution Of Life

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, it seems most have given up on trying to find the way to increase file size in YAF archives, but I haven't given up music during matches, I have no idea how to increase YAF file size so I've figured out a complicated way to have music during matches (except HIAC, & may shut off randomly in certain match types). If anyone is interested in this let me know, it requires a whole bunch of blank DVD's cause you will have to choose & swap soundtracks before each match to load your match music.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry no u cant do that as the conents and ID of the yaf are differnt on the psp to ps2...

Ok, so you may not be able to make an ultimate edition with both but would you be able to build up a seperate version for the PSP edition of Smackdown, there are a few themes missing on the PS2 version plus the quality was piss poor compared to the PSP and PS3 versions which is enough reasons to make one automaticly? :lol

Edited by The Evolution Of Life

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I hope someone can help me out here :/

I Used the method for replacing entrance music.

It all works fine, but when i then play the DVD on the PS2,

The music had slowed down, so its slow motion music :p

I took my .WAV files and changed the Rate from 44100 to 22050 which should work.

But still it's too slow. :wacko:

Edited by Ryan225

i use ADXUtil, which can only open the .ADX files if they are in an .AFS file.. then i can convert them to .mp3 straight from there. is there a .YAF to .AFS converter out there? i think i had one before, but my computer crashed and i lost it. can somebody please find it again? i've been looking for ages.

i use ADXUtil, which can only open the .ADX files if they are in an .AFS file.. then i can convert them to .mp3 straight from there. is there a .YAF to .AFS converter out there? i think i had one before, but my computer crashed and i lost it. can somebody please find it again? i've been looking for ages.

Yes, the .YAF to .AFS Archive converter is all we need. This program can open & convert ANY format, but maybe someone can figure out how to use it, I can't.

ftp://ftp.wwiv.com/pub/compress/ARCD096B.ZIP

Edited by Ken?

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, although you'll need to rip your game cd to your pc in order to update it and add the themes. If you cant rip it, you can always download a copy of it via torrent, etc. and use that copy to add themes and then burn it to DVD or use it via the HDD.

HDD = Harddrive.

You can get a harddrive for your PS2 and download copied games with mods straight to it and play them, it saves you having to keep burning them to DVD.

• 2 weeks later...

No You need to copy the game to a PC then edit it,

Then burn it to a DVD to paly on a chipped PS2

OR

If you have a Harddrive in ur PS2 place a image of ur modded game on the HD...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem i replaced songs succesfully but it doesn't play in the game there is just a silence i believe i missed something need help

I think you actually forgot to click "Replace Files" or whatever it says cause It happened to me before, I was sure I replaced them but when I redid it, I realized that I really did forget to click "Replace Selected Files". Try it once more.