Will make CAWS of almost anyone!

Tyler Payne

Celebrities, Music Stars, Video Game Characters, Movie Characters, you, If possible post a pic of person. :drunk

Edited by Tyler Payne

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tyler Payne

• Sorry

• phoenixradiant

• The Crow

Kk

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay Lethal

Jeff Jarret

Raven

A Better Abyss

Senshi

A Better Sting

And A Better Shark Boy

(Until I Get My Digital Camera Hooked Up I Cant Post Pics) It will only take me a few hours depending on the length of my list. Anyone else wanna see someone in the game?

Edited by Tyler Payne

if youre really good u will make a good LITA caw, and dont just copy the one from this site cos i will know.

also, if you post it i will amke it and take pics for you

if youre really good u will make a good LITA caw, and dont just copy the one from this site cos i will know.

also, if you post it i will amke it and take pics for you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats funny, this morning before i even logged on i started a lita CAW. its turning out decent.

hey dont make spider man cuz theyre are about 3 spidermans already.And besides spiderman can be easily made.Look it was just my first day with the game and the first caw i made was spiderman.Its super eay trust me.Ohh and forget about rey rey just make yokozuna cuz i wanna remember the old times.And to anyone out there that could make a sumo big show i would gladly apreciate it.

OK:NOTE do not make Him with a thong just make him with short tights.I just wanna make him fight yokozuna.Cuz i think that was one hell of a match.Anyways could u try to make yokozuna